Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Overheard in the Ladies Room

Visiting Lady #1: "Every time I turn around I have to pee."
Visiting Lady #2: [No doubt almost stunned into silence] "Um, maybe you should see a doctor."
Visiting Lady #1: "Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I have a prostrate."

And she really emphasized the "r" too. Even though, well, there's no "r" in prostate. And, well, women don't have a prostate. They don't have a prostrate either.

And these ladies are supposed to be professionals. It's like when people say they're going down to "The Wal-Mart." Sometimes I swear it's like I live in a trailer park.

1 comment:

Sarcasm Abounds said...

My overpaid boss, with a degree from Princeton AND an MBA says "Supposably" a lot. Every time he does it I must resist an urge to leap over his desk and throttle him until he gets it right. Supposedly, you nitwit!! And that word is such a copout word anyway.

Didn't he ever watch "Friends?"


SA