Friday, January 09, 2009

Move Over Ladies, Here Comes the Mantyhose

It started with the rise of the Metrosexual. Then came all the Manscaping, MG-strings, and Bromancing. And now..it's the Mantyhose.

Is nothing sacred? I mean, what woman would find these sexy on their buffcake beefcake?

I'm so glad Paul knows how to nuture his cave-man side. That, and he isn't sporting a mullett [anymore].

Then again, those buns on Adam over there do look rather squeezeable, don't they? I mean, the mantyhose really accentuate his features. Ooooo - imagine the front view.

What was I getting at?

Oh right. Something about...oh hell. I need a cold shower.

3 comments:

THE GRAMMARPHILE said...

Omigod...I always hated wearing hose (and much to the dismay of my mother, I now refuse to wear it when I'm wearing a skirt, haha). I cannot imagine how much it would suck to wear hose if you're a GUY...yikes!

Jami said...

Is Adam wearing bangle bracelets, too?

Erika said...

G: I'm not a fan of hose myself. Unless I'm looking to hold something in.

Jami: Um....yes, yes he is. nNt that there's anything wrong with that. Actually, it does mess a bit with the yummy factor. Funny.