Saturday morning I got an email from my sister [and fellow blogger], Kirsten, asking me what I wanted for Christmas. To assist my sister (and anyone else who might be Christmas shopping for moi) I decided to do a list of...
The Top 10 Things I Want This Year for Christmas [in no particular order]:
1. T-shirts with slogans " Writer's do it with action verbs" and "You are so NOT going in my book" and "You don't want to know where I get my ideas".
2. A Sarcastic Ball from Office Playground. Sample messages include: "Dumb Question Ask Another", "In Your Dreams", "Not A Chance", "That's Ridiculous", "Yeah and I'm the Pope" and my personal fav "When Monkeys Fly Out Of My Butt". Ok, I made that last one up. It's not included but feel free to use it at your discretion.
3. To enjoy a old ol' fashioned turkey dinner the way it was meant to be tasted...without being pureed. Goodbye oral appliance! And while I [temporarily] have it out how about...
4. A passionate-as-hell kiss under the mistletoe. We're talking high-caliber front cover of the Harlequin romance novel type of kiss.
5. Swiss Army Knife multi-tool key-ring attachment, for the Single Handy Girl in all of us just waiting to get out.
6. Gift certificate for LaSenza.
I repeat, s-l-o-w-l-y, LaSenza.
7. Personal chef/ robot for those days I just don't feel like cooking. Ok, that would be just about everyday.
8. Toyota MR2 in cream (hey, a girl can dream!)
9. A one-year subscription to Glamour magazine. To stay in the know on "important" matters like the lastest blow-out techniques and aucurrent lipstick colors.
10. Big bag of Tangy Tarts. Mmmmmmm full of tangy tarty goodness.