Friday, February 06, 2009

Eggsactly

During my vacation this week, I've been left to my own devices which includes cooking my own "meals" [note: I've been eating a lot of toast]. I am resigned to the fact that if I lived alone I would probably never cook and survive on the substance provided in take-aways.

With Paul doing all of the cooking, I've become a bit rusty in the kitchen. Considering my pre-Paul cooking skills (which consisted of stuffed mushroom caps and chocolate chip cookies), one could argue I have always been rusty in the kitchen. Apparently, sometimes there is no where to go but down. This morning I somehow managed to burn boiled eggs for breakfast. Burn. Boiled. Eggs.

Good thing I look cute in an apron.

2 comments:

Frankly, Scarlett said...

HAHAHA! I LOVE this post! It's so you and yet....so me. I've screwed up pasta before if that makes you feel any better.

Erika said...

Actually...yes, I do feel better :)