I've been tagged by Sean (who is so NOT getting a Christmas present from me this year ;)
Here's how this little game works...
"According to the rules, each player of this game starts with the title "Six Weird Things About Me." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, 'You are tagged!' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
For the record, I am not tagging anyone (much like Amy opted to do). And will try to throw in a few extra weird-isms as a consolation prize. Yes, I am the girl who does not forward that email within 5 minutes to 10 of friends or risk bad luck for the rest of my life. Those emails stress me out (hmmm..this could be on my list). Unlike Amy, I doubt I can come up with 42 weird-isms.
If I was tagging (which I'm not) I would definately include Marvo, Peter, Grins, Hannah, Mark and my sister Kirsten.
So, let's get going shall we.
Six Weird Things About Me (Or as I like to call it, what makes me unique :)
- I got my first (and only) cavitity at the age of 23.
- I have to tint my eyebrows/ eyelashes every few weeks or risk looking like I was involved in a fire because my lashes/brows are freakisly invisable.
- When I sign a document, I write with the paper sideways.
- I wear purple-framed glasses (like the ones pictured at right, only a bit smaller, and purple).
- I broke my ring finger on my right hand playing an agressive game of balloon volleyball and had to be taken to the hospital. It took at least 5 minutes for the ER doctor to stop laughing.
- I am afraid of balloons, like really really afraid. They make me throw myself into the arms of the first man I see. You can imagine how much fun I am at children's birthday parties.
Wow - that was strangely quite easy.
Here's a few bonus weirdisms:
- I'm only 5"6 and 3/4's but I wear heels (99 % of the time) so people think I'm a lot taller than I really am. Heels easily add 3 inches to my height.
- I think Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. Bean is sexy.
- If I could guest star on any soap, it would be Coronation Street.
- I've never dated a guy with blond or red hair.
- I'm obsessed with cleaning (don't analyze it, it's a good obsession unlike my fixation with slogan t-shirts and 3-ply napkins).
- My middle name is 10 letters long.
- Some days, I don't even brush my hair before I go to work - I just put a bit of pomade in it and tousle for a sexy just-rolled-out-of-bed look. Surprisingly, this is when I get most of my hair compliments. Apparently, effortless is sexy.
- Sometimes I wonder if I have undiagnosed Tourettes syndrome. Usually I am in the car or talking to my coworker Rowan when this happens.
Ta-da! There you have it. An intimate look into [some of] the weirdisms of the Redhead-Next-Door. What? Did you think I was perfect? Oh wait, that was me...