There seems to be a rather nasty case of the "blog-blocked" going around, and I'm definately not immune.
When I'm finding it hard to come up with something to write, I look to my fellow bloggers for ideas to pirate, er...I mean to provide inspiration. I'm routinely "inspired" by Amy and Peter. Today, it's Sean's turn.
Sean threw down an invite to list "10 songs you HAVE to sing along to when they come on the radio/ipod/whatever. Those songs that you can't skip past, you can't turn the dial, you have to turn the volume up and sing along with." Sounds like just the thing I need to get inspired for more blogging :)
So...here's my list. Please keep in mind that I can't sing. I only sing when I'm alone (in the car, in the shower, in the photo booth at the carnival).
The Top 10 Songs I HAVE to Sing Along:
1. "Bootylicious" by Dentiny's Child
2. "Heterosexual Man" by Odds
3. "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" by Scissor Sisters
4. "Working For The Weekend" by Loverboy
5. "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top
6. "Love Fool" by the Cardigans
7. "Chotee" by Biff Naked
8. "Make Me Over" by Hole
9. "Love Will Keep Us Together" by the Captain and Tennile
10. "Addicted To Love" by Robert Palmer or "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer
It was quite hard to condense my list to only 10 - it's really missing some ABBA, Bee Gees and Bon Jovi. I make no apologies for my taste in music. Or my lack of singing talent :)
Thanks Sean, I'm feeling less blog-blocked already!