Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sweet Dreams, Part Deux


I had the strangest dream! Not kissing Howard Stern kind of strange but more along the lines of chewing Juicy Fruit Blue kind of strange.

I dreamt I was galloping through the jungle on the back of a grey elephant. The wind was whipping my hair behind my back (hey - it's my dream, and in my dream, I had long cascading wavy hair).

But I was not alone...

I leaned back as the elephant slowed. Strattling the elephant behind me was a guy without his shirt on! [Stick with me - it gets way better]. I could not see his face but he had shoulder-length brown hair and a body built for sin, or carpentry, or something. Very muscular thighs, perfect for elephant riding.

A voice told me this hunky guy was my soul mate. Oh yeah - that was my voice.

So it got me thinking, what the heck does this all mean? Sure, the hot guy is easy to explain. But the elephant? I called in reinforcements. And by that I mean, I looked it up on the internet. Ironically, when you dream of an elephant it means that you are going to achieve something you previously thought was unobtainable. Hmmm...interesting.

Sometimes we dream something a bit off the wall. Something unexpected. Our mind can tell us things in such a way that it literally makes no sense (like riding an elephant) but we must learn to trust our instincts (Blue Juicy Fruit there's just something wrong with that!). Our subconscious mind knows what we want. So just go with it. Elephants and all.

[Bloggers Note: That's a representation of me on the elephant with Ashton Kutcher. And yes I know it looks cheesy but that thing took me two freaking hours to Photoshop, so love it or else!]

2 comments:

Kirsten Sampson said...

When you were discribing the sexy male behind you I was picturing Fabio. Were you reading those romance novels again? Teh, he.

Erika said...

Ew yuck! (Sorry Fabio) I don't think I've ever read a romance novel...