Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Odd Dreams, #1

A few weeks ago, I had the oddest dream. I dreamt I was showering with the Brit. Ok, wait, that's not the odd part.

It was what we were doing in the shower. No, wait. Not that.

It was what I was doing in the shower...I was shaving his legs. But the shower curtain kept getting stuck to my head so I couldn't see. The more I tried to fight the curtain [in a lady-matador-esque manner], the more tangled I became.

Liam kept saying, "I don't understand why you are doing this. Why are you doing this?"

Weird huh? I wonder what it means. Maybe it has to do with a sub-conscious desire I had to change him into the man I wanted him to be. Which apparently was a less hairy man, with silky smooth "I'm your venus" legs. Maybe.

[And yes, I actually drew that fancy little pic myself].

3 comments:

Peter said...

That is interesting.

Your interpretation sounds reasonable enough. Not that I am a dream expert... as far as you know.

Erika said...

I'd like to think I've already learned my "you can't change a person lesson" way back when I was married. So if that is a correct analysis I have even more reading to do this summer than I thought!

Anonymous said...

What can I say except- Oh my!