Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Throbing

Take a belt, wrap it around you head and tighten it as much as you can. Oh come on, you can tighten it more than that!

Now, which hand do you write with? Ok, take you index finger on that hand and jab it into your right eye socket. Nice and deep. Maybe even give it a twist or two. That's good.

Next, lay down on the floor and have someone kick you in the back right hand side of your neck. Careful of the spine!

Ok, get back up again, and take a flashlight. Shine it right in your eye like you're at the police station and they're trying to get you to confess "OJ style".

Welcome to my world. The world in which I have a headache the size of ...something really really big [headaches affect my thought process, and speeling]. There is so much pressure in there right now, I feel like my head is going to spontaniously explode.

No comments: